Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Confidently recognize and manage more than 300 dental instruments with this portable, visually detailed resource. Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide, 4th Edition, pairs thorough descriptions with high-quality photographs and illustrations in a convenient, pocket-sized format to help you quickly and accurately identify dental tools. A unique flashcard-style presentation helps you assess your understanding, and the book's spiral-bound design gives you fast, efficient access to key information -- making Dental Instruments ideal for both studying and on-the-job reference.
- UNIQUE Flashcard format makes it easy to assess your knowledge of dental instruments and their uses.
- More than 500 high-quality photographs and illustrations enhance your ability to quickly and accurately identify dental instruments.
- Convenient pocket-sized, spiral-bound design helps you easily access key information at a glance.
- Clear, consistent organization helps you master basic instruments before introducing more complicated tools.
- Practice Notes and Sterilization boxes help you ensure compliance with common practice standards and state regulations.
- Study tools on Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide
How long does it take to read Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide?
It takes about 10 Hours and 48 minutes on average for a reader to read Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide?
Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide is 792 pages long.
- Who wrote Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide?
Other dental assisting books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.