Buy 3 Get 1 Free
Ends Soon! Buy 3 Books Under $5, Get a 4th one Free. Learn more
Divorce For Dummies
- Evaluate your options in light of changes in the law
- Minimize legal, financial, and personal stress
- Get more of what you want from negotiations
- Utilize the latest statistics, Web sites, and resources
Now updated -- your realistic, reassuring guide to surviving divorce
Getting divorced is almost never easy, but this practical, plain-English guide helps you get through the proceedings with a minimum of stress and expense. It shows you the latest changes in collaborative divorces, common law and same-sex marriages, and even custody law -- and how to work out the terms so you can begin building a fulfilling postdivorce life.
- Understand the divorce process -- review the key issues and decisions, get your finances in order, and file the petition
- Decide whether divorce is the best option -- weigh the pros and cons of separation, consider marriage counseling, and learn about annulments
- Put things in motion -- initiate the proceedings, break the news to your spouse and children, and deal with your emotions
- Make important and difficult decisions -- divide your assets and debts, make a case for spousal support, and get the best custody arrangement for your children
- Protect yourself -- plan for life after divorce, Read More chevron_right
Frequently bought together
Total price: $44.33Add all 3 to Cart Add all 3 to list
- This item: Divorce For Dummies$19.99
- Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone With Borderline Or Narcissistic Personality Disorder$19.95
- Divorce: Think Financially, Not EmotionallyÂ® Volume I: What Women Need To Know About Securing Their Financial Future Before, During, And After Divorce (Volume 1)$4.39
Frequently Asked Questions About Divorce For Dummies
How long does it take to read Divorce For Dummies?
It takes about 7 Hours and 59 minutes on average for a reader to read Divorce For Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Divorce For Dummies?
Divorce For Dummies is 384 pages long.
- Who wrote Divorce For Dummies?
Dummies Series In Order - By John Ventura
Beekeeping For Dummiesfrom $24.99
Anatomy & Physiology For Dummiesfrom $11.64
Stock Investing For Dummies (Large...from $7.47
Bookkeeping All-In-One For Dummiesfrom $20.33
Personal Finance For Dummiesfrom $5.41
Italian All-In-One For Dummiesfrom $20.25
Medical Billing & Coding For Dummiesfrom $24.99
Spanish For Dummies [With Cd (Audio)]from $6.61
Medicare For Dummiesfrom $4.09
Statistics For Dummiesfrom $5.26
Investing For Dummiesfrom $3.95
Music Theory For Dummies, 3rd Editionfrom $9.53
Limited Liability Companies For Dummiesfrom $9.22
Ham Radio For Dummiesfrom $34.99
Calculus For Dummiesfrom $6.11
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.