DK Eyewitness Alaska
Your journey starts here. Featuring DK's much-loved maps and illustrations, walks and information, plus all new, full-color photography, this 100% updated guide to Alaska brings you the best of this scenic state in a brand-new, lightweight format.What's inside? - full-color photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks, drives, and itineraries
- our pick of Alaska's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- an area-by-area guide covering each corner of Alaska, from Anchorage to the Arctic
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our Alaska travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveler, in mind, so you can take it wherever you go. Travelling around the USA? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide USA. DK Eyewitness is the bronze award-winning travel guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions About DK Eyewitness Alaska
How long does it take to read DK Eyewitness Alaska?
It takes about 5 Hours and 37 minutes on average for a reader to read DK Eyewitness Alaska. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is DK Eyewitness Alaska?
DK Eyewitness Alaska is 272 pages long.
- Who wrote DK Eyewitness Alaska?
Other pacific books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.