Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Lehne's Pharmacology for Nursing Care (Access Card)
You can add it to your wishlist and you will be notified once we receive a copy.
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Pharmacology for Nursing Care, 9th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It's fun; it's engaging; and it's constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it's needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
Frequently Asked Questions About Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Lehne's Pharmacology for Nursing Care (Access Card)
Other pharmacology books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.