Encountering Jesus in the New Testament
The revised and updated edition of Encountering Jesus in the New Testament offers a complete survey of the four Gospels, the letters of St. Paul, and the universal Catholic letters that helped to define the Church's beliefs about Jesus Christ. The textbook provides a sweeping view of Christ, both from the understanding of his early followers and the inspired authors of the New Testament and from those in the first centuries who did not believe in Jesus and were his enemies.
This new edition is in a 6-inch by 9-inch, college-sized format and includes a number of new and special features:
- direct references to Scripture meant to send students directly to the Bible so they can read the passages and their commentaries;
- three chapter assignments, each pitched to a different learning style;
- a central focus question at the beginning of each chapter and repeated in the chapter summary;
- note-taking graphic organizers for each chapter section to help students highlight, outline, and remember what they have read, with section assessment questions geared to the note-taking prompts;
- chapter sections with clearly identified main ideas;
- section assessment questions in a variety of styles;
- section summaries with questions that can be used to review for the chapter test or as extra credit; and
- redesigned Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Encountering Jesus in the New Testament
How long does it take to read Encountering Jesus in the New Testament?
It takes about 9 Hours and 55 minutes on average for a reader to read Encountering Jesus in the New Testament. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Encountering Jesus in the New Testament?
Encountering Jesus in the New Testament is 568 pages long.
- Who wrote Encountering Jesus in the New Testament?
Other catholic books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.