Epic Bike Rides Of The Americas 1
Get ready to explore America's most thrilling gravel, road and trail bike routes.
This definitive companion for cycling enthusiasts showcases 200 of North, Central and South America's best and most celebrated routes, from epic adventures off the beaten path to shorter urban rides. Go bikepacking in Baja, road riding in Colombia, mountain biking in Canada and gravel riding in Pennsylvania.
Each ride is accompanied by stunning photos and a map and toolkit of practical details - where to start and finish, how to get there, where to stay and more - to help you plan the perfect trip. Suggestions for similar rides around the world are also included.
Rides in Canada include:
- The Cabot Trail (Nova Scotia)
- Whistler Bike Park (British Columbia)
- The Whitehorse Trails (Yukon)
- Banff to Whitefish (Alberta)
Rides in the USA include:
- Mountain Biking in Moab (Utah)
- Great Allegheny Passage
- Colorado Beer Ride
- Glacier National Park Loop (Montana)
- The Covered Bridges of Vermont
Rides in Central America & Caribbean
- The Baja Divide (Mexico)
- Oaxaca to Zipolite (Mexico)
- Cuba's Southern Rollercoaster (Cuba)
Rides in South America include:
- The Trans Ecuador Mountain Bike Route (Ecuador)
- Mendoza Wine Ride Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Epic Bike Rides Of The Americas 1
How long does it take to read Epic Bike Rides Of The Americas 1?
It takes about 6 Hours and 0 minutes on average for a reader to read Epic Bike Rides Of The Americas 1. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Epic Bike Rides Of The Americas 1?
Epic Bike Rides Of The Americas 1 is 320 pages long.
- Who wrote Epic Bike Rides Of The Americas 1?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.