Concise, compact, and visually exciting, Essential Communication is a fresh approach to human communication. Written by renowned author team Ron Adler, George Rodman, and Athena du Pr , the text more accurately reflects the way that today's students communicate yet still includes more substantive content than other brief books on the market. Filled with skills-oriented concepts and learning objectives, Essential Communication is salient, practical, and engaging.KEY FEATURES
* A perfect balance of scholarship and practicality in a format that is comprehensive yet concise
* The most comprehensive and practical coverage of issues affecting communication in contemporary life-like social media, ethics, culture, and professionalism-in multiple contexts
* Early, integrated, and effective coverage of public speaking that encourages students to be more confident and effective communicators earlier in the course
* Superior ancillary materials, including an Annotated Instructor's Edition for professors and Dashboard, a reliable and easy-to-use online homework system for students, make it easy for anyone to use this text
* Three concise chapters devoted to interpersonal communication (Chapters 7-9) reflect the increased emphasis in this course on communication in relationships with friends, family members, and romantic partners
* An Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Essential Communication
How long does it take to read Essential Communication?
It takes about 6 Hours and 53 minutes on average for a reader to read Essential Communication. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Essential Communication?
Essential Communication is 448 pages long.
- Who wrote Essential Communication?
Books like Essential Communication
What should you read after Essential Communication Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved Essential Communication
Other communication studies books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.