Evidence For Paralegals
You can add it to your wishlist and you will be notified once we receive a copy.
Clearly written textbook that helps students understand how evidentiary principles are applied in real-life situations. Text focuses on the practical applications of the Federal rules of Evidence and how the rules relate to paralegal practice.
- Covers a full range of topics, including gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses, and researching.
- Written from a real-life perspective, showing how actual practice works in local, state, and federal court.
- Pedagogy in text developed for paralegal students, and includes short case summaries, readable examples, marginal definitions of terms, marginal cross-references to the Rules of Evidence, review questions, and hypotheticals.
- Short, concise presentation is ideal for paralegal courses.
- Updated with changes to the Federal Rules of Evidence.
- Updated with new cases.
- New hypotheticals and discussion questions added.
Frequently Asked Questions About Evidence For Paralegals
How long does it take to read Evidence For Paralegals?
It takes about 9 Hours and 5 minutes on average for a reader to read Evidence For Paralegals. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Evidence For Paralegals?
Evidence For Paralegals is 556 pages long.
- Who wrote Evidence For Paralegals?
Books like Evidence For Paralegals
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.