Examples & Explanations for Property
Examples & Explanations: Property, Sixth Edition, is a study aid that offers clear textual introductions to legal terms and concepts in property law, followed by examples and explanations that test and apply the reader's understanding of the material covered. Both authors have years of experience presenting material in a clear and compelling way.
With its rich pedagogy that features boldfaced legal terms and visual aids, Examples & Explanations: Property, Sixth Edition, fills a niche that is distinct from other books. Using a six-part topical organization, accomplished authors Barlow Burke and Joseph Snoe ensure that the rules and doctrines making up the first-year course on the law of property are well covered.
New to the Sixth Edition:
- Revised and rearranged coverage and examples to focus on major points and concepts and to clarify more obscure issues
- Simplified examples and questions to highlight the main issue
- A more structured development of Chain of Title problems inherent in recording systems
- An added discussion of Construction Industry of Sonoma County v. City of Petaluma in the exclusionary zoning section
- Incorporation of the Department of Justice's regulations and examples interpreting the Religious Land Use and Institutional Persons Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Examples & Explanations for Property
How long does it take to read Examples & Explanations for Property?
It takes about 10 Hours and 49 minutes on average for a reader to read Examples & Explanations for Property. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Examples & Explanations for Property?
Examples & Explanations for Property is 688 pages long.
- Who wrote Examples & Explanations for Property?
Other property books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.