Experiencing God - Youth Edition Leader Guide
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Experiencing God: God's Invitation to Young Adults - Member Book is the popular young adult edition of Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby. This interactive Bible study invites young adults to join God in His work. It focuses on the application of the Kingdom Principles, as set forth in Experiencing God, and how these principles apply to collegiate and young adult life issues. Leaders will find an easy-to-use teaching plan for each session in the back of the member book, along with a free online poster for promotional use. (7 sessions)
- 7 sessions
- Leader guide included in back of member book
- Facilitator led small group experiences with follow-up personal Bible study experiences
- Practical application steps that enable readers to assess the health of their relationships and make changes as needed
- Analyzes relationships through the lens of Scripture
- Great for college students and young adults to understand God's plan for their lives
Henry T. Blackaby is the founder and president emeritus of Blackaby Ministries International, an organization built to help people experience God. His life's purpose is to encourage revival and spiritual awakening across the world through speaking, Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Experiencing God - Youth Edition Leader Guide
How long does it take to read Experiencing God - Youth Edition Leader Guide?
It takes about 4 Hours and 30 minutes on average for a reader to read Experiencing God - Youth Edition Leader Guide. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Experiencing God - Youth Edition Leader Guide?
Experiencing God - Youth Edition Leader Guide is 48 pages long.
- Who wrote Experiencing God - Youth Edition Leader Guide?
Other biblical studies books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.