Good Counsel reveals:
- What makes a nonprofit a nonprofit (hint: it has nothing to do with whether the organization makes a profit)
- How good governance ties to mission and fundraising
- How to protect the organization's name and monetize its original works
- Potent phrases that can turn gift pledges into enforceable contracts
- One thing NOT to say in a hire letter or employee handbook
- How to find a coveted law job at a nonprofit
good counsel: Meeting the Legal Needs of Nonprofits
Triple kudos to Good Counsel, a treasure-trove for nonprofit executives, attorneys, and board members. It's everything they would want to know, embellished with real-life stories, checklists, forms, and available resources.
--Hon. Judith S. Kaye, Chief Judge Emerita, State of New York
Lesley Rosenthal has composed a score for nonprofit leaders and their legal advisors. Lively, comprehensive, and easy to understand, Good Counsel speaks to the concerns of board members, administrators, legal practitioners, artists, and students.
Good Counsel is a unique and inspiring contribution to nonprofit management. I am buying this book for my entire senior leadership team.
--Erin S. Gore, Chief Financial Officer, University of Read More chevron_right
Frequently bought together
Total price: $92.40Add all 3 to Cart Add all 3 to list
Frequently Asked Questions About Good Counsel
How long does it take to read Good Counsel?
It takes about 6 Hours and 21 minutes on average for a reader to read Good Counsel. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Good Counsel?
Good Counsel is 352 pages long.
- Who wrote Good Counsel?
Books like Good Counsel
You're Getting A Baby Brother!from $2.99
Separate Is Never Equalfrom $4.89
Manage Your Day-To-Day: Build Your...from $2.99
Chicago: A Novelfrom $4.64
Seven Guitarsfrom $4.07
The Core Protocols: A Guide To Greatnessfrom $4.58
On Becoming A Leaderfrom $2.99
Art Law Conversations A Surprisingly...from $4.73
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.