Hiking Oregon's Geology
Visit tropical islands sequestered in the Wallowa Mountains, ancient volcanoes in the depths of Hells Canyon, and Cascade valleys carved by glaciers towering far above your head. All it takes is a little imagination (yours) and geologic savvy (provided by a professional). Aided by photos and illustrations, unlock the mysteries of the landscape through which you walk. Professional guidebook writer, Ellen Morris Bishop, Ph.D., also also a geologist and written numerous books on geology and teaches geology at Lewis and Clark College in Portland.
* 90 hikes, many off the beaten path
* Appendices list hikes by rock age, collectible minerals or fossils present, and more; plus a new illustrated section on rock identification
- This item: Hiking Oregon's Geology$12.92
- In Search Of Ancient Oregon: A Geological And Natural History$10.71
- Oregon Geology$7.13
Frequently Asked Questions About Hiking Oregon's Geology
How long does it take to read Hiking Oregon's Geology?
It takes about 5 Hours and 10 minutes on average for a reader to read Hiking Oregon's Geology. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Hiking Oregon's Geology?
Hiking Oregon's Geology is 272 pages long.
- Who wrote Hiking Oregon's Geology?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.