A Child's First Bible
Over one million copies sold
ECPA Platinum Award Winner. This full-color illustrated children's Bible has been a cherished family favorite for nearly 20 years.
- 125 fully illustrated Bible stories
- Includes stories from the Old and New Testaments
- Simple questions at the end of each story
- Portable size is perfect for taking to church
- Makes a great gift for children ages 2 to 6
Beginning with the story of Creation and ending with Revelation, the text is retold in simple words by well-known author and translator Kenneth N. Taylor. With its charming illustrations and clear, inspiring text, A Child's First Bible is a must for every child's bookshelf.
Frequently Asked Questions About A Child's First Bible
What is the reading level for A Child's First Bible?
The recommended reading level for A Child's First Bible is Baby through 8th Grade .
How long is A Child's First Bible?
A Child's First Bible is 262 pages long.
- Who wrote A Child's First Bible?
Books like A Child's First Bible
What should you read after A Child's First Bible Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved A Child's First Bible
Other bible stories books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.