How to Survive in a World of Unbelievers
How should Christians conduct themselves in an increasingly secular society?
Jesus answered this troubling question on the eve of His death with some of the most poignant, powerful teaching in His entire ministry. During those hours He taught His apostles and, consequently, all believers throughout history, How To Survive in a World of Unbelievers.
Respected pastor, teacher, and author John MacArthur, plumbs the depths of Jesus' final words of encouragement to us, based on John 13-16. By studying this valuable book, you will find answers to these and other difficult questions:
- How can you remain pure-hearted and spiritually sound in a church seemingly full of hypocrites?
- How do you help your children stay morally pure when they want to fit in with school friends who prefer objectionable activites?
- How can you keep your family anchored to Christ in a society that is drifting far away from His teaching on family issues, such as divorce, homosexuality and abortion?
- How do you retain your Christian ethics when you boss asks you to lie or cheat?
- How can you keep your life focused on glorifying Christ in a society that proclaims self, pride, and personal achievement as marks of success?
Frequently Asked Questions About How to Survive in a World of Unbelievers
How long does it take to read How to Survive in a World of Unbelievers?
It takes about 4 Hours and 12 minutes on average for a reader to read How to Survive in a World of Unbelievers. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is How to Survive in a World of Unbelievers?
How to Survive in a World of Unbelievers is 208 pages long.
- Who wrote How to Survive in a World of Unbelievers?
Other spiritual growth books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.