I Prayed for You
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
One of the best children's books about love and family, I Prayed for You by Jean Fischer reveals how deep a mother's love for her child can go. This board book is great for little ones and has sold more than 300,000 copies
The heartwarming story follows a mother bear who prayed for her child's arrival, then cherished and prayed for each of her baby's firsts--from first step to first boo-boo to first day of school.
I Prayed for You is just as meaningful to parents as to children. Inside you'll find
- 10 rhyming prayers that show children how loved they are
- adorable heartwarming art
- glossy pages that are easy to wipe clean
This book is perfect for
- boys and girls, ages 0 to 4
- parents who dreamed of having children, who struggled with infertility, or who became parents through surrogacy, IVF, adoption, fostering, or other means
- Mother's Day, baby showers, baptisms, or adoption parties
Frequently Asked Questions About I Prayed for You
How long does it take to read I Prayed for You?
It takes about 5 Hours and 52 minutes on average for a reader to read I Prayed for You. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
What is the reading level for I Prayed for You?
The recommended reading level for I Prayed for You is Baby through 8th Grade .
How long is I Prayed for You?
I Prayed for You is 32 pages long.
- Who wrote I Prayed for You?
Books like I Prayed for You
What should you read after I Prayed for You Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved I Prayed for You
Other family books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.