Introduction to Attic Greek
You can add it to your wishlist and you will be notified once we receive a copy.
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Thoroughly revised and expanded, Introduction to Attic Greek, 2nd Edition gives student and instructors the most comprehensive and accessible presentation of ancient Greek available. The text features:
- Full exposure to the grammar and morphology that students will encounter in actual texts
- Self-contained instructional chapters, with challenging, carefully tailored exercises
- Progressively more complex chapters to build the student's knowledge of declensions, tenses, and constructions by alternating emphasis on morphology and syntax
- Readings based on actual texts and include unadapted passages from Xenophon, Lysias, Plato, Aristophanes, and Thucydides.
- Concise introduction to the history of the Greek language
- Composite list of verbs with principal parts, and an appendix of all paradigms
- Greek-English and English-Greek glossaries
-Robust online supplements for teaching and learning available at atticgreek.org
-Answer Key to exercises also available from UC Press (978-0-520-27574-4)
Frequently Asked Questions About Introduction to Attic Greek
How long does it take to read Introduction to Attic Greek?
It takes about 9 Hours and 9 minutes on average for a reader to read Introduction to Attic Greek. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Introduction to Attic Greek?
Introduction to Attic Greek is 435 pages long.
- Who wrote Introduction to Attic Greek?
Books like Introduction to Attic Greek
What should you read after Introduction to Attic Greek Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved Introduction to Attic Greek
Other ancient, classical & medieval books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.