Ipad: The Missing Manual
iOS 8 for the iPad is the biggest iOS release ever, and this all-new Missing Manual includes everything you need to know about iPad's exciting features and new user interface. Missing Manual series creator David Pogue takes you on a guided iPad tour, complete with step-by-step instructions, crystal-clear explanations, and lots of tips, tricks, and surprises along the way.
- Learn how to sync and work on any file anywhere, on any device, with iCloud Drive
- Use Family Sharing to circulate your calendars, photos, iBooks, and iTunes and App Store purchases with those closest to you
- Track your activity, heart rate, and other fitness information with Health
- Connect to your other iOS devices and Mac like never before with Handoff, Messages, and Instant Hotspot
With this beautiful full-color and easy-to-use book, you'll discover how to get the most out of your iPad--everything from Web browsing to watching videos.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ipad: The Missing Manual
How long does it take to read Ipad: The Missing Manual?
It takes about 10 Hours and 22 minutes on average for a reader to read Ipad: The Missing Manual. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Ipad: The Missing Manual?
Ipad: The Missing Manual is 560 pages long.
- Who wrote Ipad: The Missing Manual?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.