Law And Neuroscience
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Commercial Transactions: A Systems Approach explores the nuances of transaction law from a systems' perspective, examining the infrastructure that supports commercial transactions and how the law is applied in real-world situations. Its outstanding team of co-authors uses an assignment-based structure that allows professors to adapt the text to a variety of class levels and approaches. Well-crafted problems challenge students' understanding of the material in this comprehensive, highly teachable text.
All sections of the Fifth Edition have been revised to include new case law and problems, and the 2010 Amendments to Article 9. The Teacher's Manual has also been updated and will include a comprehensive, revised set of PowerPoint presentations, available in May 2012.
- Extraordinary authorship— all four authors are standouts in the field of secured credit, payment systems and sales law.
- The Systems Approach examines the infrastructure that supports actual transactions; code is taught in the context of the transactions.
- Teachable problems prefaced by straightforward textual explanations.
- Assignment-based organization offers flexibility in teaching.
Frequently Asked Questions About Law And Neuroscience
How long does it take to read Law And Neuroscience?
It takes about 10 Hours and 14 minutes on average for a reader to read Law And Neuroscience. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Law And Neuroscience?
Law And Neuroscience is 816 pages long.
- Who wrote Law And Neuroscience?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.