Logic Pro X for Dummies
- Record your tracks then edit, mix, and master them
- Record live sound sources or built-in virtual instruments
- Discover tips to record tracks on an iPad(R)
Logic Pro(R) X
Dive into recording with Logic Pro X
Think of all the hours you've spent learning to play a musical instrument or honing your songwriting skills. This book lets you fast-forward past hours of recording lessons and get right to sharing your sounds with the world. Logic Pro X For Dummies offers simple instructions and shortcuts you can use to put this popular recording software to work. Need to record podcasts, voice-overs, or narration? Logic Pro makes that easy too! Learn to navigate the interface, adjust settings, choose sounds, and manage all your other technical tasks.
- Set up and navigate Logic Pro
- Work with project templates
- Find your way around tracks
- Explore digital audio and MIDI
- Establish a workflow
- Play with virtual instruments
- Arrange and edit your music
- Mix, master, and share sounds
Frequently Asked Questions About Logic Pro X for Dummies
How long does it take to read Logic Pro X for Dummies?
It takes about 8 Hours and 23 minutes on average for a reader to read Logic Pro X for Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Logic Pro X for Dummies?
Logic Pro X for Dummies is 416 pages long.
- Who wrote Logic Pro X for Dummies?
Other recording & reproduction books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.