Lonely Planet Experience France 1
You can add it to your wishlist and you will be notified once we receive a copy.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Inside Lonely Planet's Experience France you'll travel through vibrant cities, rural villages, majestic mountains and swanky chateaux, discovering the secrets to French style, embarking on your own study of wines and cheeses, and immersing yourself in history, art and all things la belle France.
This new part-pictorial, part-guidebook hardback is built around themes that introduce you to the heart of France, and is packed with trip-planning tips and inspiring advice on the most authentic local sights and activities - shining a spotlight on the huge diversity of people, places, culture, food and history that shape this extraordinary country. It's perfect for seasoned travellers and lovers of all things French who want to discover something new and exciting.
- Includes over 70 experiences stretching across France
- Multiple ways to navigate the book - thematically, geographically or by interest
- Hundreds of stunning photos on gloss paper stock
Experience France is presented across five themes:
- Innovation & Creation: France ahead of the curve
- Je Ne Sais Quoi: That intangible quality that makes France so French
- Joie de Vivre: A talent for enjoyment of life
- Light & Shade: Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Lonely Planet Experience France 1
How long does it take to read Lonely Planet Experience France 1?
It takes about 5 Hours and 22 minutes on average for a reader to read Lonely Planet Experience France 1. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Lonely Planet Experience France 1?
Lonely Planet Experience France 1 is 288 pages long.
- Who wrote Lonely Planet Experience France 1?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.