LSAT for Dummies with Access Code
- An in-depth review of each of the three test areas
- Tactics for scoring higher and getting into the law school of your dreams
Sharpen your LSAT test-taking skills with tips and tests in the book and online
Scoring well on the LSAT is paramount for those applying to law school, and this updated resource provides you with the latest on how to prepare for the test with three full-length practice exams and two additional exams available online, all with complete answer explanations.
- Take the LSAT plunge -- get familiar with the test and question types, and plan your test-taking tactics to maximize your chances
- Analyze this -- discover the keys to analytic reasoning, with step-by-step techniques for working out the solutions of the test's logic games
- Pick an argument -- pinpoint conclusions, assumptions, and flaws in logical reasoning questions, and strengthen and support your arguments
- Reading and writing -- get acquainted with reading comprehension passages and questions, and wow 'em with a well-argued writing sample
- The real deal -- study what, where, and when you want using your one-year subscription to access five practice tests online
Open the book and find:
- A review of foundational concepts for every test Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About LSAT for Dummies with Access Code
How long does it take to read LSAT for Dummies with Access Code?
It takes about 7 Hours and 38 minutes on average for a reader to read LSAT for Dummies with Access Code. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is LSAT for Dummies with Access Code?
LSAT for Dummies with Access Code is 432 pages long.
- Who wrote LSAT for Dummies with Access Code?
Books like LSAT for Dummies with Access Code
What should you read after LSAT for Dummies with Access Code Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved LSAT for Dummies with Access Code
Other lsat books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.