Macos Big Sur for Dummies
- Navigate the Big Sur(TM) interface and apps
- Discover time-saving tips and tricks
- Interact with your other Apple mobile devices
Discover the magic in the new macOS
Mac-nificent. That's the newest incarnation of the macOS. Known as Big Sur, it offers new ways to help you work more productively, play more creatively, and make using your Mac feel like a day at the beach. Whether you own your first Mac or your fifteenth, an iMac desktop or a sleek MacBook Air, you'll find this book gets you up and running quickly and helps you take advantage of what macOS Big Sur has to offer. Dive into Dr. Mac's no-nonsense explanations and friendly guidance to help you navigate the magic of it all.
- Exploring beginner basics
- Setting your preferences
- Organizing and managing files
- Interacting with Siri(R)
- Joining a network
- Playing music, movies, and more
- Backing up and troubleshooting
Frequently Asked Questions About Macos Big Sur for Dummies
How long does it take to read Macos Big Sur for Dummies?
It takes about 10 Hours and 14 minutes on average for a reader to read Macos Big Sur for Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Macos Big Sur for Dummies?
Macos Big Sur for Dummies is 528 pages long.
- Who wrote Macos Big Sur for Dummies?
Other apple books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.