Meals That Heal for Babies and Toddlers
For most childhood illnesses, rest and sound nutrition are the best medicine. When your little ones are ill, the foods you serve can alleviate their symptoms and even speed their recovery. But how do you know what to feed your ailing baby or toddler? What best soothes a sore throat, eases nausea, or relieves your baby's teething pains? Here Eileen Behan, registered dietitian, professional nutritionist, and mother of two, provides the answers. You'll discover:
- Comfort food classics like rice pudding and cinnamon toast
- Nutritious fluids and soups to soothe the symptoms of a common cold
- Easily digestible foods that can relieve an upset stomach
- Imaginative, no-sugar-added snacks for healthier teeth
- Iron-rich dishes, and foods that aid iron absorption
- High-fiber muffins, breads, dips, and desserts for regularity
- Fun foods with the right amount of cholesterol for growing bodies
- Just the right home remedies for fevers and flus
- Calming recipes for a good night's sleep
Eileen Behan explains the connection between food and common childhood illnesses from asthma to ear infections to headaches to vomiting -- and gives you recipes for simple, delicious, kid-pleasing dishes that will actually help your child feel better faster.
Frequently Asked Questions About Meals That Heal for Babies and Toddlers
How long is Meals That Heal for Babies and Toddlers?
Meals That Heal for Babies and Toddlers is 304 pages long.
- Who wrote Meals That Heal for Babies and Toddlers?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.