Medicine and Surgery: A Concise Textbook
Medicine and Surgery is an exciting new book that contains the core information needed by medical students in the run up to exams.
This is the only book available that covers both medicine and surgery.
- It encompasses all of the major systems and core subjects
- Every condition is discussed under the key headings of definition, epidemiology, aetiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, investigations, management and prognosis
- The content follows a very consistent and familiar style, so that information is easily accessible, digestible and memorable
- Each chapter opens with an overview of clinical method before discussing the most common conditions relevant to that speciality
Medicine and Surgery: A Concise Textbook is written specifically for medical students as essential revision preparation, for junior doctors as a refresher on the wards and for other allied health professionals who want a quick reminder of key facts and data.
I like the way the book goes through each disease using the same system of definition, aetiology etc. This makes it easier to learn.The content is exactly what the undergraduate brain needs
Final year student, University of Oxford
Frequently Asked Questions About Medicine and Surgery: A Concise Textbook
How long does it take to read Medicine and Surgery: A Concise Textbook?
It takes about 10 Hours and 22 minutes on average for a reader to read Medicine and Surgery: A Concise Textbook. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Medicine and Surgery: A Concise Textbook?
Medicine and Surgery: A Concise Textbook is 554 pages long.
- Who wrote Medicine and Surgery: A Concise Textbook?
Other surgery books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.