Merrill's Pocket Guide to Radiography
Summarizing essential information, you will encounter in clinical practice, Merrill's Pocket Guide to Radiography is the perfect companion to Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures, 14th Edition. This handy reference provides bulleted, step-by-step explanations of how to position the patient and body part for approximately 170 commonly requested radiographic projections, including mobile, mammography, and neonatal procedures. Tabbed for easy access to information, this guide is up to date with the latest ART standards and includes diagnostic-quality radiographs for reference with each positioning presentation.
- Diagnostic-quality radiographs demonstrate the result the radiographer is trying to achieve.
- Key positioning information is formatted for quick reference to give you easy access to the information.
- Bulleted step-by-step instructions for positioning the patient and body part facilitate quick and efficient performance of radiographic exams.
- Section dividers with tabs provide quick access to sections.
- Two-color format emphasizes the most important information on the page and helps you to quickly locate and use the information.
- Exposure technique chart for every projection helps reduce the number of repeat radiographs and improves overall image Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Merrill's Pocket Guide to Radiography
How long is Merrill's Pocket Guide to Radiography?
Merrill's Pocket Guide to Radiography is 352 pages long.
- Who wrote Merrill's Pocket Guide to Radiography?
Other imaging technologies books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.