Modern Recording Techniques
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Modern Recording Techniques is the bestselling, authoritative guide to sound and music recording. Whether you're just starting out or are looking for a step-up in the industry, Modern Recording Techniques provides an in-depth read on the art and technologies of music production. It's a must-have reference for all audio bookshelves. Using its familiar and accessible writing style, this ninth edition has been fully updated, presenting the latest production technologies and includes an in-depth coverage of the DAW, networked audio, MIDI, signal processing and much more.
A robust companion website features video tutorials, web-links, an online glossary, flashcards, and a link to the author's blog. Instructor resources include a test bank and an instructor's manual.
The ninth edition includes:
- Updated tips, tricks and insights for getting the best out of your studio
- An introduction to the Apple iOS in music production
- Introductions to new technologies and important retro studio techniques
- The latest advancements in DAW systems, signal processing, mixing and mastering
- This item: Modern Recording Techniques$3.88
- The MIDI Manual (Audio Engineering Society Presents)$3.88
- Mixing Engineer's Handbook$7.35
Frequently Asked Questions About Modern Recording Techniques
How long does it take to read Modern Recording Techniques?
It takes about 10 Hours and 42 minutes on average for a reader to read Modern Recording Techniques. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Modern Recording Techniques?
Modern Recording Techniques is 520 pages long.
- Who wrote Modern Recording Techniques?
Other recording & reproduction books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.