Mosby's Medical Dictionary
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
So much more than just a bestselling dictionary, Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 9th Edition is a one-stop reference to help you make sense of the complex world of health care. It features over 56,000 authoritative definitions, quick-reference appendixes, a color atlas of the human body, and more than 2,450 full-color illustrations - nearly three times more than any other dictionary available - making it an indispensable reference for health care consumers and professionals alike.
- UNIQUE More than 2,450 color photographs and line drawings demonstrate and explain complex conditions and abstract concepts.
- Over 56,000 comprehensive, authoritative, high-quality definitions include expanded definitions for selected entries, particularly major diseases, disorders, and procedures.
- A Color Atlas of Human Anatomy contains 43 pages of clearly labeled drawings for easy A&P review and reference.
- Quick-reference appendixes offer quick access to useful reference information, such as commonly used abbreviations, language translation guides, American sign language, and more.
- A strict, common-sense alphabetical organization with no subentries makes it easy to find key terms and Read More chevron_right
Books like Mosby's Medical Dictionary
What should you read after Mosby's Medical Dictionary Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved Mosby's Medical Dictionary
Other dictionaries & terminology books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.