Mushrooms of the Southeast
An essential reference for mushroom enthusiasts, hikers, and naturalistsMushrooms of the Southeast is a compact, beautifully illustrated guide packed with descriptions and photographs of hundreds of the region's most important mushrooms. In addition to profiles on individual species, the book also includes a general discussion and definition of fungi, information on where to find mushrooms and collection guidelines, an overview of fungus ecology, and information on mushroom poisoning and how to avoid it.
- Fully illustrates 330 species and discusses more than 1,000 of the region's most conspicuous, distinctive, interesting, and ecologically important mushrooms
- Covers northern Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
- Helpful keys for identification
- Clear, color-coded layout
Frequently Asked Questions About Mushrooms of the Southeast
How long does it take to read Mushrooms of the Southeast?
It takes about 7 Hours and 58 minutes on average for a reader to read Mushrooms of the Southeast. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Mushrooms of the Southeast?
Mushrooms of the Southeast is 408 pages long.
- Who wrote Mushrooms of the Southeast?
Books like Mushrooms of the Southeast
What should you read after Mushrooms of the Southeast Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved Mushrooms of the Southeast
Other mushrooms books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.