New At The Zoo
Hop on board the zoo train Join a lovable bunch of animal pals as they tour their home in search for the newest resident; a koala Explore the many animal habitats found at the zoo from land to sea and meet lions, giraffes, meerkats, polar bears, monkeys, zebras, elephants, and many more favorites along the way. Help search for koala by pushing the corresponding audio buttons found on every page to play sounds as you peruse the zoo grounds, meet new animal friends, and learn fascinating facts about animals. Pushing the buttons will help strengthen fine motor skills and allows for an enhanced sensory experience your little one will enjoy. Babies and toddlers will love exploring every lively page filled with animals in their natural habitats. Thick, durable board pages and easy-to-lift flaps are perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to turn and read along during story time. A must for little animal lovers
Collect the entire Sound Book series
- Icons on each page correspond with the buttons providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- Durable board pages and flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear from babies and toddlers
- Lifting flaps strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, and more A must for animal lovers
- Wonderful way to build excitement leading up to a zoo visit
Frequently Asked Questions About New At The Zoo
How long does it take to read New At The Zoo?
It takes about 5 Hours and 32 minutes on average for a reader to read New At The Zoo. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
What is the reading level for New At The Zoo?
The recommended reading level for New At The Zoo is Preschool through Kindergarten .
How long is New At The Zoo?
New At The Zoo is 12 pages long.
- Who wrote New At The Zoo?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.