Nikon D5000 For Dummies
- Take professional-looking photos even if you're new to digital SLR photography
- Use the autoexposure scene modes or take manual control
- Download, manage, and share your photos online or in print
Learn to use every feature of your D5000, and capture great shots every time!
Even if your Nikon D5000 is your first digital camera, this fun and friendly full-color guide will boost your confidence in no time! First, you'll learn to set up your camera and use the many automatic settings. Then you'll be ready to take creative control; use advanced modes; experiment with lighting, focus, and color; and download your photos for sharing.
- Start off easy -- get acquainted with all the buttons, dials, and menus, and learn to use the automatic modes
- See what you've got -- position the cool rotating monitor for Live View photography, movie recording, or picture playback
- Choose the right settings -- find out which options work best for portraits, action shots, close-ups, and more
- Secrets exposed -- understand the exposure trio of aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, and learn to use the camera's advanced exposure features
- Show them off -- download, organize, and archive your photos, and prepare them for printing, e-mail, or slide shows Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Nikon D5000 For Dummies
How long does it take to read Nikon D5000 For Dummies?
It takes about 6 Hours and 50 minutes on average for a reader to read Nikon D5000 For Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Nikon D5000 For Dummies?
Nikon D5000 For Dummies is 352 pages long.
- Who wrote Nikon D5000 For Dummies?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.