Bible for Teen Girls-NIV: Growing in Faith, Hope, and Love
Support her personal devotion time with tools and insights from leading authors and Christian thinkers like Bethany Hamilton, Annie F. Downs, Christine Caine, and more
The NIV Bible for Teen Girls, designed specifically for girls ages 13 to 18, is for real teenage girls with real lives. Packed with daily readings, highlighted promises of God, challenging insights, smart advice, and open discussion about the realities of life, this Bible is designed to help teen girls grow in faith, hope, and love. The NIV Bible for Teen Girls is as sincere about her walk with God as you are, helping her discover God's will for all areas of her life, including relating to family, dealing with friends, work, sports, guys, and so much more.
- Daily readings for teen girls by popular Christian female authors (Annie F. Downs, Bekah Hamrick Martin, Christine Caine, Crystal Kirgiss, Bethany Hamilton, Nicole Weider, Elsa Kok Colopy, Denise Van Eck and more)
- Character profiles of women in the Bible
- Book introductions for each book of the Bible
- Highlighted promises of God are verses worth remembering
- A concordance for help to find verses and topics
- The complete text of the accurate, readable and clear New International Version (NIV)
Frequently Asked Questions About Bible for Teen Girls-NIV: Growing in Faith, Hope, and Love
How long is Bible for Teen Girls-NIV: Growing in Faith, Hope, and Love?
Bible for Teen Girls-NIV: Growing in Faith, Hope, and Love is 1728 pages long.
- Who wrote Bible for Teen Girls-NIV: Growing in Faith, Hope, and Love?
Other youth & teen books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.