NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition, Paperback
Wouldn't it be great if there was a Bible that was affordable, easy-to-share, and had enough study content and helpful features to help those who are new to Scripture navigate its pages easily? The NKJV Outreach Bible, Study Edition meets those needs, making it the perfect study Bible for outreach and discipleship settings alike. With the full text of the trusted and best-selling New King James Version, this Bible offers new believers and seekers the features and study helps they need to gain a better understanding of God's Word.
- Complete text of the New King James Version
- More than 350 in-text articles covering Christian teachings, practical application, cultural insights, and more
- Over 40 charts outlining key aspects of Scripture and Christian theology
- Book introductions and outlines
- A Visual Survey of the Bible
- A New Believer's Guide to Scripture and the Christian Faith
- Expanded Table of Contents showing sections of Scripture
- Getting to Know God plan of salvation
- Miracles and Parables of Jesus
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Teachings and Illustrations of Christ
- Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Christ
- Between the Testaments article
- Prayers of the Bible
- Easy-to-use Dictionary-Concordance
- Readable 8-point type
Frequently Asked Questions About NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition, Paperback
How long is NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition, Paperback?
NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition, Paperback is 1504 pages long.
- Who wrote NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition, Paperback?
Other study books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.