Organic Chemistry II for Dummies
- Understand the physical and chemical properties of organic compounds
- Observe from a macro-scopic and micro-scopic view
- Grasp chemical and organic reactions
- Follow along and ace your Organic Chemistry I course
Your plain-English guide to understanding chemical reactions and tackling tests with ease
Whether you're confused by carbocations or baffled by biomolecules, this straightforward, easy-to-read guide demystifies Organic Chemistry I. From appreciating aromatic compounds to comprehending carbonyls, you'll discover what you need to know about organic reactions in order to master the course and score high on your exams!
- Get comfortable with the course -- follow your coursework alongside the book, as it corresponds to a typical second semester college-level organic chemistry class
- Refresh your knowledge of key topics -- from mechanisms to alcohol and ethers, from conjugated unsaturated systems to electrophiles and nucleophiles, get prepped for Organic I
- Grasp carbonyl group basics -- get an overview of structure, reactivity, and spectroscopy before delving deeper into aldehydes and ketones, enols and enolates, and carboxylic acids and their derivatives
- Ace advanced topics -- take a closer look at nitrogen compounds, Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Organic Chemistry II for Dummies
How long does it take to read Organic Chemistry II for Dummies?
It takes about 8 Hours and 10 minutes on average for a reader to read Organic Chemistry II for Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Organic Chemistry II for Dummies?
Organic Chemistry II for Dummies is 384 pages long.
- Who wrote Organic Chemistry II for Dummies?
Other organic books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.