This Description may be from another edition of this product.
The Paradiso, by Dante Alighieri, is part of the Barnes & Noble Classics series, which offers quality editions at affordable prices to the student and the general reader, including new scholarship, thoughtful design, and pages of carefully crafted extras. Here are some of the remarkable features of Barnes & Noble Classics
- New introductions commissioned from today's top writers and scholars
- Biographies of the authors
- Chronologies of contemporary historical, biographical, and cultural events
- Footnotes and endnotes
- Selective discussions of imitations, parodies, poems, books, plays, paintings, operas, statuary, and films inspired by the work
- Comments by other famous authors
- Study questions to challenge the reader's viewpoints and expectations
- Bibliographies for further reading
- Indices & Glossaries, when appropriate
Dante's Paradiso, often thrown into shadow by the first two parts of The Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Paradiso
How long does it take to read Paradiso?
It takes about 3 Hours and 3 minutes on average for a reader to read Paradiso. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Paradiso?
Paradiso is 464 pages long.
- Who wrote Paradiso?
- Which number is Paradiso in the La Divina Commedia series?
Books like Paradiso
What should you read after Paradiso Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved Paradiso
Other general books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.