Plane Geometry Practice Workbook with Answers
Learn and practice essential geometry skills. The answer to every problem, along with helpful notes, can be found at the back of the book. This volume focuses on fundamental concepts relating to triangles, and also covers quadrilaterals and other polygons. Topics include:
- lines, angles, and transversals
- angles of a triangle
- congruent triangles
- similar triangles and ratios
- right triangles, including the Pythagorean theorem and special triangles
- perimeter and area of a triangle, including Heron's formula
- thorough coverage of bisectors, medians, and altitudes, including the incenter, circumcenter, centroid, and orthocenter (though the concepts of inscribed or circumscribed circles are reserved for Volume 2)
- the triangle inequality
Frequently Asked Questions About Plane Geometry Practice Workbook with Answers
How long is Plane Geometry Practice Workbook with Answers?
Plane Geometry Practice Workbook with Answers is 208 pages long.
- Who wrote Plane Geometry Practice Workbook with Answers?
Other algebraic books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.