Princeton Review GRE Prep, 2022: 5 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Features
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Prep for a perfect GRE score with this expanded 2022 edition. Includes 5 full-length practice tests (2 in the book and 3 online), thorough topic reviews, extra practice online, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
- Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
- Information on remote testing and COVID-related news, available through our online Student Portal
- Complete content review, plus extensive GRE math coverage featuring new chapters about Math Fundamentals on the GRE, Algebra Basics, and Plugging In Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 5 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 3 online) with detailed explanations
- Drills for each test section--Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
- Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
- In-depth score reports available for online practice exams Plus With purchase of this edition of Princeton Review GRE Prep, you'll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review's popular full Self-Paced GRE online course. (See book for details.)
Frequently Asked Questions About Princeton Review GRE Prep, 2022: 5 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Features
How long is Princeton Review GRE Prep, 2022: 5 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Features?
Princeton Review GRE Prep, 2022: 5 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Features is 704 pages long.
- Who wrote Princeton Review GRE Prep, 2022: 5 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Features?
Other gre books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (3)
Good for Strategies
Derived From Web , Jan 27, 2022
The book is also dogged by errors and mistakes, especially in the math sections. I bought this specifically for math help and I have come across many math errors, I have trust issues with this product at this point. Nearly every problem in Math Fundamentals on the GRE chapter has a math error that defeats the purpose of putting the review questions there in the first place. New hires needed, he said.
Recommended to buy: No
So many typo! So many errors on questions. Concerning
Derived From Web , Nov 19, 2021
I am suprised by the number of typos in this book. The following are some of the frequently asked questions: I had to search online to verify the answer multiple times. He also questions whether this book is reliable.
Recommended to buy: No
Love the way itâ€™s written
Derived From Web , Oct 27, 2021
I love the whole thing, Tunick said. I studied for GRE with this book for about three months and got in first try 303. I love the strategies this book has taught me.
Recommended to buy: Yes