Product Management for Dummies
- Create a winning strategy for your product
- Gather customer and market feedback to maximize revenue
- Master persuading your team
The essential guide to seamless product management
Product Management is now considered the fourth most important role in corporate America. Yet only a fraction of PMs have been trained for their jobs. If you're a current or aspiring Product Manager, this book provides a solid foundation in the concepts, practices, and tools you need to take your career skills to the next level. It offers simple explanations of the product life cycle, market research, competitive analysis, market and pricing strategy, product road maps, brainstorming, and so much more.
Includes a free download of Product Management Lifecycle Toolkit(TM) templates (Microsoft Office format), a $99 value.
- Product management principles
- Maintaining product life cycles
- Successful market research
- Competitive market analysis
- Effective product launches
- Dynamic product road maps
- Practical communication tips
- Develop a powerful business case
Frequently Asked Questions About Product Management for Dummies
How long does it take to read Product Management for Dummies?
It takes about 8 Hours and 0 minutes on average for a reader to read Product Management for Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Product Management for Dummies?
Product Management for Dummies is 384 pages long.
- Who wrote Product Management for Dummies?
Other research & development books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.