Race And Racisms: A Critical Approach
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Ideal for instructors who want the flexibility to assign additional readings, Race and Racisms: A Critical Approach, Brief Second Edition, is a topical text that engages students in significant questions related to racial dynamics in the United States and around the world. Shorter than Golash-Boza's highly acclaimed comprehensive text, the Brief Second Edition features a streamlined narrative and is enhanced by its own unique features.Race and Racisms: A Critical Approach, Brief Second Edition, engages students in significant questions related to racial dynamics in the U.S. and around the world. Written in accessible, straightforward language, the book discusses and critically analyzes cutting-edge scholarship in the field. Organized into topics and concepts rather than discrete racial groups, the text addresses: * How and when the idea of race was created and developed
* How structural racism has worked historically to reproduce inequality
* How we have a society rampant with racial inequality, even though most people do not consider themselves to be racist
* How race, class, and gender work together to create inequality and identities
* How immigration policy in the United States has been racialized
* How racial justice could be imagined and realized Centrally focused on racial dynamics, Race and Racisms, Brief Second Edition, also incorporates an intersectional perspective, discussing the intersections of racism, patriarchy, and capitalism.
Frequently bought together
Total price: $13.30Add all 3 to Cart Add all 3 to list
Frequently Asked Questions About Race And Racisms: A Critical Approach
How long does it take to read Race And Racisms: A Critical Approach?
It takes about 8 Hours and 49 minutes on average for a reader to read Race And Racisms: A Critical Approach. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Race And Racisms: A Critical Approach?
Race And Racisms: A Critical Approach is 528 pages long.
- Who wrote Race And Racisms: A Critical Approach?
Books like Race And Racisms: A Critical Approach
The Color Of Law: A Forgotten History...from $8.21
The Runaway Kingfrom $2.99
The Beast Within (Villains, Book 2):...from $5.07
Mistress Of All Evil: A Tale Of The...from $8.74
Beautiful Boy: A Father's Journey...from $2.99
Intimate Relationshipsfrom $2.99
Never Forget: An Oral History Of...from $2.99
The Autumn Balloonfrom $4.08
Avengers Endless Wartimefrom $2.99
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.