Rick Steves Provence & the French Riviera
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Stroll breathtaking coastlines, explore Roman ruins, and soak up some sun in the South of France with Rick Steves Inside Rick Steves Provence & the French Riviera you'll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring Provence and the Riviera
- Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the Pont du Gard aqueduct and Impressionist masterpieces to warm stone villages and cozy wineries
- How to connect with local culture: Relax at a waterfront caf , dive into a bowl of bouillabaisse, and watch fishermen sail back to the harbor
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax over a glass of Proven al wine
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and incredible museums
- Detailed maps for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, a French phrase book, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 500 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Complete Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Rick Steves Provence & the French Riviera
How long does it take to read Rick Steves Provence & the French Riviera?
It takes about 8 Hours and 49 minutes on average for a reader to read Rick Steves Provence & the French Riviera. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Rick Steves Provence & the French Riviera?
Rick Steves Provence & the French Riviera is 576 pages long.
- Who wrote Rick Steves Provence & the French Riviera?
Other france books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.