Rick Steves Venice
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Glide along the canals and meander down the cobblestone alleys as you soak up the art, history, and culture of Venice with Rick Steves by your side. Inside Rick Steves Venice you'll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring Venice
- Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from St. Mark's Basilica and the Rialto Bridge to the charming city of Padua
- How to connect with local culture: Say buongiorno to the fish mongers at the morning market, snack on chicchetti at a local wine bar, and people-watch on a sunny piazza
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax with a scoop of gelato
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and museums, plus a Grand Canal Cruise tour
- Detailed neighborhood maps and a fold-out city map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, an Italian phrase book, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 400 bible-thin pages include Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Rick Steves Venice
How long does it take to read Rick Steves Venice?
It takes about 8 Hours and 28 minutes on average for a reader to read Rick Steves Venice. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Rick Steves Venice?
Rick Steves Venice is 524 pages long.
- Who wrote Rick Steves Venice?
Other italy books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.