SAT Study Guide with 5 Practice Tests
Barron's SAT Study Guide with 5 Practice Tests provides realistic practice and expert advice from experienced teachers who know the test. Step-by-step subject review helps you master the content, and full-length practice tests help you feel prepared on test day.The CollegeBoard will resume tests in Fall 2020 and 2021. There are test dates available for October 03, 2020, November 07, 2020, December 05, 2020, March 13, 2021, May 08, 2021, and June 05, 2021. Test centers are able to make individual decisions regarding administering the SAT. The CollegeBoard will contact students via email or text message if the site closes. This edition includes:
- Four full-length practice tests
- One full-length diagnostic test to help identify strengths and weaknesses so you can pinpoint your trouble spots and focus your study
- An overview of the SAT, an explanation of the test's scoring method, and study advice from experienced teachers
- Test-taking tactics for the exam as a whole, and special strategies for each part of the test, including detailed instruction in writing the SAT essay
- Subject reviews covering all sections of the test, including Reading, Writing and Language, and Mathematics
Frequently Asked Questions About SAT Study Guide with 5 Practice Tests
How long does it take to read SAT Study Guide with 5 Practice Tests?
It takes about 8 Hours and 43 minutes on average for a reader to read SAT Study Guide with 5 Practice Tests. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is SAT Study Guide with 5 Practice Tests?
SAT Study Guide with 5 Practice Tests is 1040 pages long.
- Who wrote SAT Study Guide with 5 Practice Tests?
Other sat books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.