Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals
You can add it to your wishlist and you will be notified once we receive a copy.
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
An ideal resource for the classroom or clinical setting, Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 4th Edition provides a comprehensive, and highly visual approach to the sectional anatomy of the entire body. Side-by-side presentations of actual diagnostic images from both MRI and CT modalities and corresponding anatomic line drawings illustrate the planes of anatomy most commonly demonstrated by diagnostic imaging. Easy-to-follow descriptions detail the location and function of the anatomy, while clearly labeled images help you confidently identify anatomic structures during clinical examinations. In all, it's the one reference you need to consistently produce the best possible diagnostic images.
- Side-by-side presentation of anatomy illustrations and corresponding CT and MRI images clarifies the location and structure of sectional anatomy.
- More than 1,500 high-quality images and detailed line drawings demonstrate sectional anatomy for every body plane commonly imaged in the clinical setting.
- Updated summary tables are used to simplify and organize key information in each chapter.
- CT or MR images of special interest are featured on the opening page in each chapter to pique readers' interest in the area about to be covered Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals
How long does it take to read Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals?
It takes about 8 Hours and 56 minutes on average for a reader to read Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals?
Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals is 752 pages long.
- Who wrote Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals?
Other anatomy books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.