Small Business Taxes for Dummies
- Create an ongoing tax routine for your business
- Deal with the IRS and navigate audits and notices
- Implement practical strategies and stay up-to-speed on tax laws
Are you a small business owner taxed by taxes?
Not keeping up with tax rules and strategies can lead to mistakes that cost business owners thousands of dollars in higher taxes, fines, and penalties every year. Small Business Taxes For Dummies arms both current and aspiring small business owners with all the tax planning information they need to save time and money. Discover how to prepare your own tax documents, understand your rights and obligations, and much more.
- Get down to the basics -- find out why it's important to plan for your taxes year-round, and get strategies that can help reduce them
- Go for the long haul -- keep track of your business revenue and expenses, understand federal income tax filing options, and deal with IRS audits and notices
- Ask for help -- stay on the pulse of emerging tax rules and strategies; tap into IRS resources; utilize software; and find tax advisors who can help you with specific issues, including completing and filing tax forms
- Ten taxing truths -- discover ten often overlooked tax reduction opportunities, as Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Small Business Taxes for Dummies
How long does it take to read Small Business Taxes for Dummies?
It takes about 6 Hours and 6 minutes on average for a reader to read Small Business Taxes for Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Small Business Taxes for Dummies?
Small Business Taxes for Dummies is 288 pages long.
- Who wrote Small Business Taxes for Dummies?
Other corporate books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.