Songe D Une Nuit D Ete
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Developing an effective computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) system for lung cancer is of great clinical importance and can significantly increase the patient's chance for survival. For this reason, CAD systems for lung cancer have been investigated in a large number of research studies. A typical CAD system for lung cancer diagnosis is composed of four main processing steps: segmentation of the lung fields, detection of nodules inside the lung fields, segmentation of the detected nodules, and diagnosis of the nodules as benign or malignant. This book overviews the current state-of-the-art techniques that have been developed to implement each of these CAD processing steps.
- Overviews the latest state-of-the-art diagnostic CAD systems for lung cancer imaging and diagnosis
- Offers detailed coverage of 3D and 4D image segmentation
- Illustrates unique fully automated detection systems coupled with 4D Computed Tomography (CT)
- Written by authors who are world-class researchers in the biomedical imaging sciences
- Includes extensive references at the end of each chapter to enhance further study
Ayman El-Baz is a professor, university scholar, and chair of the Bioengineering Department at the University of Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Songe D Une Nuit D Ete
How long does it take to read Songe D Une Nuit D Ete?
It takes about 5 Hours and 1 minutes on average for a reader to read Songe D Une Nuit D Ete. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
What is the reading level for Songe D Une Nuit D Ete?
The recommended reading level for Songe D Une Nuit D Ete is 4th Grade through 7th Grade .
- Who wrote Songe D Une Nuit D Ete?
Other general books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.