This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Developing an effective computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) system for lung cancer is of great clinical importance and can significantly increase the patient's chance for survival. For this reason, CAD systems for lung cancer have been investigated in a large number of research studies. A typical CAD system for lung cancer diagnosis is composed of four main processing steps: segmentation of the lung fields, detection of nodules inside the lung fields, segmentation of the detected nodules, and diagnosis of the nodules as benign or malignant. This book overviews the current state-of-the-art techniques that have been developed to implement each of these CAD processing steps.
- Overviews the latest state-of-the-art diagnostic CAD systems for lung cancer imaging and diagnosis
- Offers detailed coverage of 3D and 4D image segmentation
- Illustrates unique fully automated detection systems coupled with 4D Computed Tomography (CT)
- Written by authors who are world-class researchers in the biomedical imaging sciences
- Includes extensive references at the end of each chapter to enhance further study
Ayman El-Baz is a professor, university scholar, and chair of the Bioengineering Department at the University of Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Ein Sommernachtstraum
How long does it take to read Ein Sommernachtstraum?
It takes about 5 Hours and 1 minutes on average for a reader to read Ein Sommernachtstraum. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
What is the reading level for Ein Sommernachtstraum?
The recommended reading level for Ein Sommernachtstraum is 8th Grade through Post Graduate .
What is the Lexile score for Ein Sommernachtstraum?
The Lexile score for Ein Sommernachtstraum is 1160.
How long is Ein Sommernachtstraum?
Ein Sommernachtstraum is 82 pages long.
- Who wrote Ein Sommernachtstraum?
Other general books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.