Spooky, Spooky, Little Bat
Play along with this spooky story an adorable little bat puppet This Halloween story features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little one. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups in the fun
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection
- Rhyming stories entertain while teaching language patterns
- The adorable bat finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for Halloween to get little ones excited for the celebration
Frequently Asked Questions About Spooky, Spooky, Little Bat
What is the reading level for Spooky, Spooky, Little Bat?
The recommended reading level for Spooky, Spooky, Little Bat is Preschool
How long is Spooky, Spooky, Little Bat?
Spooky, Spooky, Little Bat is 12 pages long.
- Who wrote Spooky, Spooky, Little Bat?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.