Summer Fit Activities, Fourth - Fifth Grade
Summer Fit Activities Fourth - Fifth Grade is an engaging workbook that helps children learn and grow over the summer. It contains three different foundation pieces for child success: academics, health, and ethics with the study of role models including Nelson Mandela, Abe Lincoln and Kartick Satyanarayan from Wildlife SOS. Summer Fit Activities makes learning fun with colorful illustrations, family activities, fitness logs and incentive calendars. Summer Fit is easy to use for parents, caregivers and grandparents to guide and follow along as their child's progresses throughout the summer. Daily lessons in academics and fitness are designed with a self-motivating incentive contract calendar program to help encourage guide and reward children to complete their work.
Summer Fit Activities uses an integrated approach to summer learning that includes all basic skills and focuses on non-cognitive and cognitive development.
* Daily lessons in reading, writing, math, language arts, science and geography
* Supports National Standards
* Promotes Whole Child Learning
* Daily Fitness Program
* Summer Journaling
* Summer Reading Program
* Healthy Eating and Nutrition Section
* Builds Confidence, Self Esteem, Empathy and Leadership
* Reviews and Previews Grade Levels
* Weekly Core Values reinforce positive social skills and behavior
* Free online resources extend summer learning experience
Frequently Asked Questions About Summer Fit Activities, Fourth - Fifth Grade
How long does it take to read Summer Fit Activities, Fourth - Fifth Grade?
It takes about 5 Hours and 38 minutes on average for a reader to read Summer Fit Activities, Fourth - Fifth Grade. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Summer Fit Activities, Fourth - Fifth Grade?
Summer Fit Activities, Fourth - Fifth Grade is 176 pages long.
- Who wrote Summer Fit Activities, Fourth - Fifth Grade?
Other activity books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.