The Annotated Persuasion
From the editor of the popular Annotated Pride and Prejudice comes an annotated edition of Jane Austen's Persuasion that makes the beloved novel an even more satisfying and fulfilling read. Here is the complete text of Persuasion with hundreds of annotations on facing pages, including:● Explanations of historical context
● Citations from Austen's life, letters, and other writings
● Definitions and clarifications
● Literary comments and analysis
● Plentiful maps and illustrations
● An introduction, a bibliography, and a detailed chronology of events Packed with all kinds of illuminating information--from what Bath and Lyme looked like at the time to how bathing machines at seaside resorts were used to how Wentworth could have made a fortune from the Napoleonic Wars--David M. Shapard's delightfully entertaining edition brings Austen's novel of second chances vividly to life.
Frequently bought together
Total price: $34.11Add all 3 to Cart Add all 3 to list
- This item: The Annotated Persuasion$7.23
- The Annotated Pride And Prejudice$7.93
- The Annotated Emma$18.95
Frequently Asked Questions About The Annotated Persuasion
How long does it take to read The Annotated Persuasion?
It takes about 9 Hours and 50 minutes on average for a reader to read The Annotated Persuasion. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is The Annotated Persuasion?
The Annotated Persuasion is 544 pages long.
- Who wrote The Annotated Persuasion?
Book Reviews (0)
Did you read The Annotated Persuasion? Please provide your feedback and rating to help other readers.
No customer reviews for the moment.