The Best American Erotica 2001
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Featuring erotic stories by: Marge Piercy, Nathan Englander, Jerry Stahl, Dani Shapiro, and M.J. Rose.
In The Best American Erotica, Volume 8, Marge Piercy introduces us to the nerd-kid sex club, Nathan Englander explores the addictive power of a peep show, Jerry Stahl relates a dare from an extremely demanding girlfriend, and Dani Shapiro proves the difference between the fantasy and the reality of losing your virginity.
Included in this collection:
- Expanding on an Idea by Todd Belton
- Excerpt from Three Women The New Kid by Marge Piercy
- You Know What? by Cara Bruce
- Sink by Matt Bernstein Sycamore
- Greek Sex by Tsaurah Litzky
- Excerpt from Peep Show by Nathan Englander
- Fleshlight by Joe Maynard
- Backstage Boys by Wendy Becker
- Excerpt from Perv: A Love Story by Jerry Stahl
- Bed of Leaves by Dani Shapiro
- Spew Forth by Dodie Bellamy
- Sunday by Dan Taulapapa McMullin
- When the Student Is Ready by Claire Tristram
- Excerpt from Lip Service by M J Rose
- The Man Who Ate Women by Damian Grace
- That's Awful, That's Nothing by Wade Krueger
- Deflower by Rosalind Christine Lloyd
- In This Corner by Charles Flowers
- And Early to Rise by Hanne Blank
- Rooster by Jack Murnighan
Previously published as Best American Erotica 2001.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Best American Erotica 2001
How long does it take to read The Best American Erotica 2001?
It takes about 3 Hours and 14 minutes on average for a reader to read The Best American Erotica 2001. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is The Best American Erotica 2001?
The Best American Erotica 2001 is 208 pages long.
- Who wrote The Best American Erotica 2001?
Other erotica books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.