The Big Book of Wordsearch: 500 Puzzles
Are you a word detective looking for a new challenge? Then put your observation and word-finding skills to the ultimate test. Keep yourself entertained for hours with these themed word searches From Angelina Jolie to Papal Names, from fashion to beekeeping, these 500 creative puzzles cover every topic This lay-flat spiral-bound collection features two word searches a page. Answer key included.
- 500 PUZLES & SOLUTIONS Hours of fun and entertainment to enjoy 12 words per puzzle
- INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE Learn new facts on popular people and places while completing your word search puzzles. Can you name 12 Manhattan neighborhoods or different kinds of horse breeds? Learn some of the volcanoes in Oregon or mountains of New Hampshire Search for tasty foods or Kentucky Derby Winners. Hours of fun and entertainment to keep your mind challenged
- LAY FLAT Spiral-bound lays flat for ease of use at home or on the go. Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, riding on the train, or relaxing on vacation this crossword puzzle book can go with you
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT For the novice to expert, this word search book makes a great gift
Frequently Asked Questions About The Big Book of Wordsearch: 500 Puzzles
How long does it take to read The Big Book of Wordsearch: 500 Puzzles?
It takes about 5 Hours and 34 minutes on average for a reader to read The Big Book of Wordsearch: 500 Puzzles. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is The Big Book of Wordsearch: 500 Puzzles?
The Big Book of Wordsearch: 500 Puzzles is 320 pages long.
- Who wrote The Big Book of Wordsearch: 500 Puzzles?
Other word & word search books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.